so, for this weekend.. a whole bunch of us (well… so far its only 5 couples confirmed : ayis & myself, cary & sue, jomey & netty, dzarina & hubby p-john, azam & wife farah) are planning to spend the weekend sun-basking, beach-dipping, feet-in-sand-digging, neck-burying, sand-building, water-kicking, beach-rugby-tackling, seafood-eating, moonlight-smooching, cuddling and laughing in cherating. wooohooo. cant wait!!
been too long since I’ve gone to the beach. well, yeah, there was that trip to langkawi last year with mom and dad and gramma and aunties and uncles and cousins.. u cant even began to imagine what hell would be like after a trip like that. we stayed at porto malai, well.. is a dock! no beach there. sucks. I didn’t even sink my feet in the sand ... and we were in a freaking island for crying out loud!!
then there was mom's company's family day trip to PD a coupla months back ...
its PORT DICKSON!! pppfbt!
i still cant believe mom’s letting me go to cherating! i’ve never been on a holiday alone .. or with friends. up until this coming weekend. well.. i had to un-verbalize about the smooching and the cuddling and related sins out.. obviously. but i think she knows what we’d be up to. heh. i mean c’mon man. you gotta bear in mind that i the first erotica i ever read, back when I was still confused about the hair growing on the most strangest of places on my body, back when I was clueless about what anais nin was writing about in her delta of venus ... that erotica was MOM’S.
well.. annnyyywaaaayyy..
more updates and pics on Monday.
promise!!
I wont leave u guys deprived and hanging by a moment from the unfurling, unfolding plots of my life for too long.
No comments:
Post a Comment