Monday, 26 September 2005

wishlist

Nobody has to read this. Im not twisting your arms or head or your testicles or nipples or anything ... don’t worry. You don’t have to read this. well, unless if you’re filthy rich, (filthy meaning I don’t care how you make your money or where it came from). and somehow suddenly you got tired of making dirty money and you’re feeling really benevolent, (benevolent meaning you suddenly had an epiphany that heaven doesn't want people like you, that is if you belief in heaven, so you decided cancel out your sins by doing good and make halal your dirty money), by making somebody’s dreams come true with no strings attached (im talking about mine here, this is my blog so it always has to be about me, dammit) … then this is my wishlist.

  • An iTrip or an AirPlay for my precious, so that I can finally take control of the radio on the 4-hour trip to JB for raya. No more migraine inducing dangduts from papa, thank god for technology.
  • Another phone. I was thinking about this phone with its 2 megapixels but then again this other phone seems pretty impressive. 6 megapixels. DVD quality recording … downside though, no Bluetooth, and it’s a flip phone … im just too ‘ganas’ for flip phones
  • I might as well just keep my existing phone and get a good digital SLR, maybe this camera that gives me visual orgasm or this camera that gives me multiple visual orgasms
  • But its too damn big. Back to the this other phone. or this phone. or this other nice phone.
  • An iBook. Why? coz it matches my precious.
  • New paint for my room. Maybe in 3 different shades of brown. Since my ceiling is yellow. Yes, I have a yellow ceiling. And blue walls.
  • To miraculously lose weight and stay that way. when i say miraculously, i mean i still get eat the way i do, but i don't have to work out, i don't have to take any diet pills and then run to the toilet every 2 hours, no puking too coz i love food and it'd be a waste
  • New hair color
  • New hairstyle
  • New clothes
  • A new hobby … not that I have one. Maybe I should start one. Been seriously considering photography.. so, I think I might need the camera that gives me multiple visual orgasms afterall.
  • To start thinking about my future. Maybe buy a house. and a car or car. Maybe I should just start with getting driving lessons (and license) first.
  • A new job. Yes ive been going on and on about this. But I want more money to achieve all of the above-mentioned. Unless, if you want to buy them for me.

Ok that’s it. Not too ambitious, mostly really narcissistic and materialistic, but who cares. That’s all I want for now.

Oh, and of course … world peace.

Thank you.

No comments: