Friday, 11 November 2005

free at last free at last

Yesterday, out of spite and pure annoyance, I called that psycho back. (sayang, dont roll your eyes) There I was, in the busy office, yelling obscenities over the phone like an idiot to an idiot, while the bosses and heads of departments were in plain earshot.

He sounds like : a mat rempit/mat pet hybrid who cant tell cocaine from Johnson’s baby powder, who was sent to henry gurney since he was 4 ½, who came out from a jalan dobi whore’s syphilitic womb and fathered by G. W. Bush’s stupid voice in the head.

I was beyond annoyance before I called him, but I went beyond that while I was talking to him. Warned him never to call me again and he told me not to treat him like a budak kecik. Bodoh. Kalau dah besar sangat .. kenapa boleh jadi bodoh sangat? buat perangai macam budak budak? Takde kerja lain dah? main-main telefon? lepas tu.. boleh dia kata.. call balik lain kali sebab dia tengah kerja? Kepalahotakdiatarukkatdalamjambanjayajuscoagaknya? Bodoh!

So, finally, thanks to bee, I figured how to restrict his calls. 46 miss calls too late, though. Right now, my phone’s on a block all numbers but 10 basis. Stupid amazing phone. Sorry friends, if you’re not in the 10. If its really urgent, send me an SMS saying its an SOS, and I’ll call back. I promise. That’s the price I gotta pay for my freedom.

2 comments:

Gigantor said...

haha. fara baru citer. i have the same prob, some fuckbag crank call aku like many times, sometimes till 4 am, yg tak best is, dia pakai withheld number. so after 10 miss call i figure out that i can "filter" calls, like put only important ppl on the list / group. best giler, when youre not in the list, you cant get through YET you can know whos trying to call you! CUN GILER.

Sony Ericsson, I LOVE YOU. MUAHAH

Gigantor said...

nokia bleh block? yela sebab ko tau number tuh. ko bleh tepon provider ko suruh buat something. macam aku kena witheld number and operator maxis said they cant do shit. pbhhtt..

great, now actually i got one 017 number kacau aku. wtf. SE you can group your peeps by using the address options. group em with silly names, add into accept list. kan cun. your phone sure bleh, i got a stupid j200i and i found out i just explored 50% of its function.

unlike you. hehehe

kidding. jgn marah eh..