Friday, 30 January 2009

hello, my almost lover



secured tickets to Jason Mraz. yeah yeah!!

thank you, falie for the ticket!

will be going with my brother falie. only because my husband mispronounced his name.

will probably take leave on that day, or at least half day.

hopefully, no deadlines the next day. kalau ada pun, like i care?

daddy promises to take care of arwen that night.

Jason Mraz, yeah yeah!

3 comments:

meeeecky said...

pergh... selamat menyambut orgasmic maksima bersama jason mirage.. (HAHAHHHAA)

Anonymous said...

I'm happyjealous. I haven't got my tickets yet. Seems that we share the (almost) fervent obsession for this guy. Wonder if I'll see you there and then tarik-tarik rambut macam cerita zaman Faizal Hussein nanti?

lisha said...

fah : betullah tu kot. jason 'mirage' lah kot bg aku. bleh tengok dr jauh je, tak bleh pegang-pegang. fantasi. fatamorgana. ilusi. delusi. GILA EMO WEIH!

zana, there's a possibility of that happening. im not promising anything. :)