Friday, 6 August 2010

photogeek wishlist

was browsing through photojojo's newsletter just this minute and instantly, i added more stuff in my ever-growing, hard-to-fulfill wishlist. like i need another, right? well, i kinda do. you'll see why.

you've heard of wishful thinking, right? this is wishful blogging. sometimes my wish comes true whether i fulfill it myself or somebody be my santa. i hope this is one of those times.

ZOOMLENS MUG!!! NOTHING I'VE SEEN HAS GOT ME THIS EXCITED SINCE THE FIRST TIME I SAW A PENIS!

ok, that's all kinds of wrong because the first penis i saw was my brother's when he was a baby. but heck man, i'm lost for words after i knew that this camera lens mug exists! except for I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! photogeekery awesomeness level 10 plus 5 exclamation marks! what's more, it's a canon!

shipping to Malaysia for one mug costs RM16. for multiple products is RM20 so far. so i'm thinking that i should get a few to save up on shipping cost. thinking about getting two for kudegraphy, and one for falie, and of course, one for me. a colleague wants in too. anybody else?

*i've already sortta pictured in my head how my brother the photographer accidentally packed this lens mug in his gear bag instead of the real lens. can you imagine the panic that unfolds?*



images from photojojo

*but oh shit. i can't buy these this month because we're going to watch ELMO live.

5 comments:

Liz said...

oh, jadi jugak tgk elmo tu ye?

lisha said...

jadiiiii.
diva kecik tu sangat obsessed dengan elmo.
cannot miss is for the world.
and besides, it's her birthday gift.

Anonymous said...

hi lisha... am one of your silent reader and today cant keep my silence no more as this mug has really caught my attention...

i seriously want 2 units if the offer extends to me as well... but before anything, how much is one? hehehehe

fiza at wishingstarz2@gmail.com

Keanorlinsya said...

Fa nak 2 please!

lisha said...

Fiza & Fa,
I'm trying to search if there's any other Malaysian bulk buyer for these at least we can get it cheaper. If i find any, i'll not buy them this month... budget burst. but i promise, I'll update you guys.