Friday, 7 January 2005

bad day yesterday. we were supposed to brainstorm the TDC campaign rite? but the CD never showed up. he told me that he’ll get the general idea and direction of the campaign and then I’ll work on the copy, that’s his style. the way he works. but then suddenly enters ths other guy .. the Art Director from outta nowhere asking me if I’ve done anything..

yeah .. just a list of possible words I might use for the copy :

• exciting
• colorful
• diversity
• harmony
• culture
• eclectic
• melting pot
• potpourri
• tradition
• intermingle
• sights and sounds
• fusion
• striking
• palette
• spectrum
• overwhelming…

.. blablablaaablaa

“that’s it?” ..

“yeah.. that’s it”

*awkward moment of silent*

well anyway .. went home after dinner at carrefour wangsa maju with ayis, I went into my room and lo and behold .. there, lies this interesting package on my bed. PREZZIEEE!!!

my brother fazli bought me dan brown’s illustrated version of da vinci code. I LOVE IT!! gotta read it again. but now I don’t have to open up my art books and internet to know what he’s talking about.

and he also got me a big dream catcher to web all the bad dreams and feather the pleasant ones..

I think it might’ve worked.. I dreamed some pleasant dreams last nite and its been weeks since ive dreamt anything. I hope that with the dream catcher above my bed.. I wont get the recurring dream of running coz I was being chased and then only to end up being crushed by a falling wall of bricks over my head. I always wake up gasping for air everytime I dream that dream.

err.. yeah ok .. well .. those were really sweet gifts.

thank you fadz.

:)

No comments: