Friday, 7 January 2005

new year to-do-list

becoz i gave up on renewing my NATO resolutions..

1. check teeth
> its been years since i last went to the dentist. gotta do scaling as well and get rid of the years worth of coffee stains.

2. check ears
> been hearing voices again .. hahhah.

no but seriously I think I might have a problem .. it gets painful whenever I stand up too fast and I hear echo whenever I chew or talk. really weird and its bothering the fuck outta me.

3. get on a(nother) crash diet
> why is it that all the food I eat goes straight and accumulate at the southern and central region of my very bloat-able body?

4. get driving license
> yeah yeah i know i know

5. get another job
> somewhere else i mean. that is if the boss is willing to let me go. i don’t get it .. i mean if he likes me that much why wont he give me year end bonus??

6. a-word-a-day
> today’s word is .. quagmire : a difficult or precarious situation; a predicament.

oh hey just like my diet.

7. watch as many movies as possible
> oh btw sam .. are u done with my dvds yet? u can keep faceoff. I got another copy at home.

8. save at least RM200 a month
> in ASB ... at least I’d get dividends

9. paint room
> blue is getting really tacky to my liking. im thinking about embrowning my room. set some earthy mood to it. it would prolly work since me being a Capricorn and all …

10. get married
> ok maybe not THIS year but hey .. we’ll never know

No comments: