Raya songs pierce the ambience of the open-concept office. I am somewhat numb to the looming festivities. One time last week, the pakcik taxi boomed his small smelly cabby with old raya tunes and asked me if im feeling it? no sir.. nothing. No wait.. gimme 5 seconds. ................. nope. nothing.
I wont feel anything even if you twisted my nipples with jump-start cable tweezers or whatever the hell you call it. just take me to work. As much as I hate dragging myself there every day and weekends too .. well.. I got deadlines. Deadlines are like the ball and chain that cuff and blister my broken leg. Uurgh. I hate work.
I feel that its unfair that I have to do all the malay copy and translations when I have my own accounts to handle. As for now, we have 3 teams working on 3-5 accounts each. Not counting bitching pitches. But when it comes to malay copy.. or malay translations.. let lisha do it. I work as much and as hard as the other writers .. but I have to do a little extra coz im malay. What the fuck? Ive addressed this to the boss.. he said to just do what im told to do and as and when it gets a little too much for me to handle.. we’ll outsource. What the fuck?
I show them my dedication and hardwork only to be treated like a fucking doormat?
I cant help feeling like im being used.
Kinda like a whore, whose pimp reaps 96.5 percent of her fuck and blow money.
and no raya bonus?
WHAT THE FUCK????
There goes the camera ive been eyeing for the past 3 months.
what the hell am still i wasting my time and energy here anyway for?
for shit.
1 comment:
because you don't have a choice.
because there're bills to pay.
because you haven't found a better paying job.
because you're so busy everyday rushing deadlines you simple do not have time.
because you lack the strength to get up and get out because everything else is draining you.
feeling it yet?
Post a Comment